- A buffing wheel rake is used to clean up the edge of a buffing wheel while it’s running on a lathe or an angle grinder.
- When too much compound is applied to the buffing wheel it can harden and burn onto the edge of the buff.
- Used for bench top grinders or angle grinders like makita or dawalt.
- These rakes are assembled by Renegade Products USA in Southern California and are specifically designed for metal polishers.
- This product contains both the wooden handle plus the metal rake. This combo is everything you need to rake out compounds from the buffing wheels to prevent cross contamination between compound colors or if there is simply too much compound on the buffing wheel.