- Multiple Diameter pads available
- Foam Interlayer changed from 3/8" to 3/16"
- Redesigned foam interlayer for more effective orange peel removal
- Redesigned without holes for longer durability
- Reduce Orange Peel and deep defects while simultaneously polishing paint
- Equivalent to 2000 grit sandpaper with out the dulling of paint and sanding haze
- Reduce Orange Peel without sanding
- Orange peel removal without the haze generated by sanding
- Polish the paint while removing the ridges of orange peel
- Less dust and clean up prior to finishing polish
- Size: 5 1/4" Diameter
- Thickness: 5/16"
- Pore Size: 80ppi
- Foam Hardness: 3kpa
- Material: Denim polishing surface with hook and loop backing
- Color: Denim
- Attach to hook & loop backing plate with rotary polisher for best results.
- Apply a few drops of Scholl Concepts S3 Gold XXL to paint or pad according to your skills and preference
- Work a 2' x 2' section or larger to keep heat down as needed but remember the larger the area the more time it will take to level orange peel and defects.
- Begin working polish on low speed for a pass.
- Step up speed to approximately 1100 rpm (adjust as needed)
- With proper lighting observe the level of orange peel removal while you work noting precise surface contact without pressure to level ridges.
- After completing each section wipe off paint with soft microfiber towel
- Brush pad in direction of fibers to remove residue
- Apply a couple more drops of polish for next section
- Switch out pads as needed when cut has been compromised and set aside to clean by hand.
- Spray cleaning solution on face of pad.
- Brush with Pad cleaning brush
- Rinse face of pad.
- Allow to dry before next use
- Note that these pads are the equivalent of 2000 grit sandpaper
- Please only use these pads if you are sure the orange peel is in the upper (clear coat) and not the color coat layer
- Be careful near edges and body lines or avoid completely if you are not entirely secure in your knowledge of heavy defect removal
- Do not use without sufficient skill level knowledge of clear coat thickness in conjunction with a paint thickness gauge
- PLEASE NOTE: Use NO PRESSURE and observe the paint temperature often.
- DO NOT USE WITHOUT PAINT GAUGE UNLESS YOU HAVE TAKEN RESPONSIBILITY FOR MOVING FORWARD WITHOUT ONE.