Carpro Forte V3 Professional Windshield Coat 15ml KIT
Regular price $39.99
FlyByForte is an entirely new technologically advanced windshield coating designed for extreme resistance to all that mother nature may throw at it! Development of FlybyForte was heavily based on the latest and most advanced mobile phone anti-scratch protection. Our inorganic nano-tech coating was specifically designed for EXTREME semi-permanent durability and long-term resistance to abrasion and chemicals.
FlyByForte has been tested to over 40,000 real time wiper cleaning cycles, is UV stable, highly chemical resistant, and provides resistance to scratches and minor chips. FlyByForte is the ULTIMATE in windshield and glass coatings! Unlike traditional glass coatings, which attach to the surface, FlyByForte fully bonds by penetrating the top surface of glass, merging and transforming it into a hydrophobic smooth surface. FlyByForte does not allow chattering, wiper noise, or degradation of the glass. Expected durability is up to 2 years.
- (1) 15ml Forte.
- (1) 50ml Ceriglass Glass Polish.
- (1) 50ml Eraser.
- (5) Cotton Applicators.
- (1) Rayon Hand Polishing Pad.
- (1) Suede Microfiber Towel.
Specifications and Features:
- Durability: Up to 2 years.
- Initial contact angle: 115 Degrees.
- Water drop sliding angle: <20 deg.
- Extreme abrasion resistance.
- No wiper chatter.
- Repels water, dirt, dust, salt, ice, and snow.
- Easy to apply.
- Long lasting durable protection.
- Harsh chemicals resistant (from 4~12 pH).
- Improves night vision.
- Suitable for any glass type: Auto, marine, aviation, and more.
- Wear gloves.
- Avoid applying over rubber trim or to the paint.
- If product contacts paint or rubber wipe off with wet microfiber towel immediately.
- Do not use Ceriglass unless you are proficient in glass polishing.
- Polish the glass with a compound such as CarPro ClearCut. If the glass has swirls and you are proficient in glass polishing, then use CarPro CeriGlass to remove them.
- Clean surface free of polishing oil residue with CarPro Eraser
- Wet the supplied applicator just enough so that it does not feel grabby during step 4. Apply more to applicator as needed.
- Apply in circular motion in an organized pattern across the glass and do not wipe off. It will flash nearly invisible as you apply.
- On windshield: Repeat steps 3 and 4 (2 more times - 3 coats total) / On side windows skip this and move to next step.
- Using the same applicator (but no additional Forte) once again repeat step 4 buffing off any trace of residue until the surface is 100% transparent and clear.
- For side windows only 1 layer is needed.
- Keep surface dry for 4 hours with no wiper blades for 24 hours.
FlyByForte may be layered further at your discretion for increased thickness and durability.