- (1) 30ml bottle of CarPro GLISS
- (1) Applicator Block
- (4) 4" Microfiber Suede Applicators
Directions: (For use as top coat)
- Slick and Hyper smooth
- Next Generation Top Coat!
- Industry leading sliding angle!
- Also works great as a stand-alone nano-coat!
- Anti-static: Non-oily / resists dust retention
- Adds thickness to your existing coat when used as a top coat
- Enhances resistance to water spots and mineral stains
- Extreme Hydrophobic affect
- Enhances Gloss and life of any ceramic coating
- Durability: 12 Months +/-
- Coverage: 20ml per coat +/-
- Water contact angle: 115°
- Recommended working temperatures: 50F to 90F
Directions: (For use as primary coat)
- Wash with CarPro Reset, decontaminate, and polish with CarPro Reflect. If heavier cut is needed, may start with CarPro ClearCut
- Wipe down with CarPro Eraser (vehicle must be 100% dry and free of moisture or dew.)
- Drag two lines of product across length of suede wrapped applicator.
- Apply evenly across surface, approximately 2 ft x 2 ft section at a time. (Any overlap from one section to the next must be within a couple minutes for even application)
- Add more product to applicator as needed to keep a wet, even application.
- GLISS will flash fast and when a white haze forms, immediately wipe off all residues using a microfiber towel. If haze is left on too long then reapply and immediately wipe off.
- If layering on top of itself, wait 1 hour between coats. If IR cured, you may repeat immediately. Total cure time: 6 hours.
- May be applied 4 hour or longer after CQuartz.
- If IR cured may be applied after 45 minutes from CQuartz application
- Keep surface dry for at least one hour after application
- Wipe any water off the surface during the first 24 hours after application
- Avoid detergents and chemicals for 5-7 days after application
- If it is dry and the air is clean outside then you may park the vehicle in direct sun after application is complete to hasten cure
- To maintain wash regularly with CarPro Reset or Ech2o
- And many other non-porous surfaces
- Keep container tightly closed after use
- Store in cool dry place
- Keep away from children
- Do not ingest