- Removes Iron Particles and prevents the spread of iron-related damage & helps to protect your vehicle from paint system failure.
- Safe to use, Acid Free, and pH neutral (pH 6-7).
- Safe to use on Clear Coat Paint
- Safe to use on Aluminum, Chrome, Alloy, or Clear coated wheels.
- Safe for use on all solid car surfaces and will not deteriorate clear coats.
- Shake Bottle
- Wash vehicle, Rinse vehicle, and remove the majority of the water with a quick towel "once-over"
- Spray Iron X across the contaminated area or vehicle.
- After 2-5 minutes rinse off or wash off if dried (depending on environment and temperatures)
- Verify all Iron X is removed and dry vehicle
- Remove nozzle and replace cap after use (to avoid leakage over time)
- Avoid using on Fabric Convertible tops or rubber that contains recycled tires
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Do not ingest
- Use outside or in ventilated area
- Avoid prolonged contact with skin
- Avoid inhalation
- Use PPE as needed