- UV protection: It protects against high grade UV degeneration while maintaining the supple feel and original color of treated surfaces.
- Versatility: Interior Vinyl, Plastics, and Finished Leather / Exterior Plastic and Rubber Trim, Window Seals & Tires / Engine bays
- Price and Value: PERL is sold in a concentrated form, offering tremendous value. Dilute it with water according to the instructions and pour into a spray bottle.
- Appearance: Rich Satin look but not greasy
- Revives dull, faded rubber, plastics, vinyl, acrylic, and leather.
- Water-based and contains no solvents. It will not damage tires or dry out plastic. But once dry it offers a terrific hydrophobic layer repelling water, dirt, and grime.
- Stops leather cracking and protects it from dirt and stains.
- Surfaces treated with PERL will require less cleaning and they will retain their like-new look longer.
Dilutions: (Note- You are welcome to adjust any of the dilutions as you see fit and find many options work very well) Below are some suggestions
- External Plastics: 1 part Perl / 1~3 parts water
- Engine: 1 part Perl / 1~3 parts water
- Tires & Rubber: Undiluted~1:1 (I recomend 1:1) 2 thin coats with 20 minutes or more between will offer the best looking dark black tires you will find.
- Interior Vinyl and Leather: 1 part PERL / 5 Parts water
- Clean the surface from dirt, oil, and dust
- Shake Diluted spray bottle
- Spray onto surface and wipe in evenly
- Wipe off as needed
- Keep away from heat
- Use in ventilated area
- Avoid Skin and eye contact
- Keep Container closed after use
- Keep away from Children