CQUARTZ Leather 2.0 - 50ml
Regular price $94.99
- Expected durability: 1 to 2 years.
- Resists dye transfer.
- Hydrophobic & oil phobic.
- Stain resistant.
- Chemical resistant.
- UV resistant.
- "Easy clean" affect.
- Preserves color and resists fading.
- 1 (50ml) CQUARTZ Leather 2.0.
- 1 CQUARTZ Applicator Block.
- 2 Hologram Stickers.
- Traditional finished leather.
- Synthetic leather.
- 30ml per average vehicle.
- Professional product - Not for do it yourself use.
- Use ONLY white applicators.
- Confirm any leather is standard durable finished leather and not a "weak dye" leather material that can be easily damaged.
- Note: Currently there are a variety of leather materials with a variety of top layers dyes on them used by many auto manufacturers. It is not possible to acquire or test this number of surfaces therefore user must confirm viability of any leather product and use at their own risk to avoid possibility of staining a "weak dye" material.
- Warning! : Contents under pressure. Do not shake. Open slowly. Aim away from face and others and wear gloves when opening.
- Thoroughly clean all dirt, moisture, and oils from surface with non-oily, interior safe cleaner that leaves no sealant or dressing.
- Wipe surface with a damp (with water) towel to remove cleaner residue from the surface. Dry thoroughly.
- Pour a few drops on white cotton applicators or on sponge applicator (Do not use orange suedes for application).
- Work CQUARTZ Leather into the surface including all creases, and texture.
- If you applied too thick or uneven then wipe off any excess before it fully cures. (Time varies with climate)
- May layer after 45 minutes after the start of the first application.
- Avoid water and touching for 4 hours / Fully cured after 48 hours.