CQuartz TiO2 (aka CQuartz) is the latest adaptation of the original Quartz-based coating that put the advances of Nanotechnology in the hands of detailing enthusiasts, CarPro CQuartz remains at the cutting edge of automotive protection technology with constant advances and improvements throughout the years. CQuartz bonds to paint, glass, metal, and plastic at a molecular level, effectively becoming a functional element of the vehicle’s surface. This coating’s hard hydrophobic, glass-like finish helps to protect your vehicle from weathering, UV-damage, industrial and organic fallout, acids, alkalines, light wash-marring and abrasion for up to 2-years whilst making it easier to clean than ever before. If you find maintaining your vehicle’s beauty a challenge, it’s time to experience the CQuartz legend for yourself...
- (1) 50ml bottle of CQuartz
- (1) Applicator Block
- (5) 4" Microfiber Suede Applicators
- Reflective Hologram CQuartz stickers
- SiO2 (Quartz) & Tio2 (Titanium) Hybrid coating for extreme reflections, gloss, "self-cleaning", and resistance to oxidation)
- Extremely durable hard glossy coat, which can help, protect against acid rain, bird droppings, corrosive traffic film, tar and harmful UV rays for more than 2 years.
- Offers a deep, rich gloss with self-cleaning properties, making future washing of your vehicle, faster and easier. CQuartz can prevent 50% of light wash marring.
- CQuartz contains ceramic nano-particles found within glass alongside TiO2 nano-particles creating a highly reflective, transparent layer offering incredible durability
- Average thickness of each CQuartz layer is approximately 1µm ~ 2µm.
- Once applied, CQuartz forms a strong bond directly to the paint becoming one with the painted surface and offering a true sacrificial barrier to the environment.
- CQuartz active ingredients form a precise and uniformed level layer, giving strong water and oil repellency and resisting most stains on the paints surface.
- Resists extremely high temperatures.
- Recommended working temperatures: 50F to 100F
- If environmental temperatures are below 60F consider CQuartz UK.
- If contamination exists it is recommended that you Iron X and clay your vehicle before polishing.
- To gain the most from Cquartz it is recommended that your vehicle have all painted surfaces clean and polished to a high standard
- Use CarPro Reflect to achieve an incredible high gloss finish in less time with no fillers
- Use CarPro Eraser to remove all oils leftover from Reflect - This is critical to ensure durability of CQuartz
- Apply in shade only and not on hot surfaces
- After polishing your vehicle use CarPro Eraser to wipe down the surface to ensure no oils are left from polishing
- Wrap a mf Suede (included) around the applicator block (also included)
- Wrap Suede over the gray side of the foam applicator block.
- Shake bottle well
- Drag one or two lines of product down the applicator.
- Wipe across surface in a crisscross pattern. Add more product as needed.
- Wait between 1-5 minutes depending on temps, humidity, and paint and find the right window to wipe when you’re doing your first panel. Generally in summer temps 2-3 min. Too soon and it will still be oily. Too late and it becomes hard to remove.
- Switch out the 4" Suedes every 2+/- panels
- Additional coats may be applied with 45-60 minutes or wait until the following day if you are beyond 60 minutes. CarPro recommends 2 coats
- Keep surface dry for at least one hour after application
- Wipe any water off the surface during the first 24 hours after application
- Avoid washing with soap for the first 5 days
- Reload may be applied one hour (in cold) or 40 minutes (in hot) after CQuartz is wiped off
- Wash with Reset regularly
- Treat with Iron X every 3-12 months
- Treat with Reload or Hydrofoam as you wish
- Do not apply in direct sun or on hot surface
- Any towels that are used for application or wiping off the coating residue should be demoted
- Wear hand protection (disposable gloves)
- We always recommend using proper respiratory protection when using chemicals.