- (1) 100ml bottle of CQuartz UK Edition (15ml per coat per car is typical)
- Protection and gloss comparable or better than our competitors "professsional coatings" but easy to use for all detailers
- CQUK has 70% SiO2 with 99.9% purity!!!
- Extremely deep, rich Gloss
- Easy maintenace with "self cleaning" properties (Stays cleaner than other products on the market)
- Resistance to Wash Induced Marring
- Average thickness of Cquartz UK layer is between 1 µm ~2 µm per layer
- Minor swirl filling abilities
- Repels water, oils, dirt, and contaminants
- Protection from UV rays
- Resists stains, bird droppings, water spots, and traffic film
- Resists extremely high temperatures. Feel free to coat engine components, etc that correspond to the materials shown.
- Ultra hard CQuartz UK contains ceramic nano particles found within glass, the result is a highly reflective, transparent layer.
- Can also be layered: Allow 1 hour minimum wait time after buffing to allow cure before applying another coat.
- And many other non-porous surfaces
- Durability: 2 years or more
- Thickness: 1~2 Micron per coat
- Coverage 15ml per coat +/-
- Water contact angle: 110°
- Minor filling
- Recommended working temperatures: 30F to 80F
CarPro USA Preparation Tips:
- If contamination exists it is recommended that you Iron X and clay your vehicle before polishing.
- To gain the most from Cquartz it is recommended that your vehicle have all painted surfaces clean and polished to a high standard
- Use CarPro Reflect to achieve an incredible high gloss finish in less time with no fillers
- Use CarPro Eraser to remove all oils leftover from Reflect - This is critical to ensure durability of CQuartz
- Use only in proper ambient lighting
- Wrap a 4" mf Suede around the grey side of applicator block
- Shake CQuartz UK
- Slowly open bottle and drag one line of product across applicator
- Spread across paint in a criss cross pattern approximately 2 sq ft at a time depending on conditions
- Buff off before surface becomes sticky or dry using a 16" x 16" Towel
- Be sure to remove all excess residue and only then do you move to next section
- Switch out applicators often - as often as 5-10 minutes in warm temperatures.
- Apply Reload before 1 hour. Wait until next day for Reload if you miss 20-60 minute window
- Keep surface dry for at least one hour after application
- Wipe any water off the surface during the first 24 hours after application
- Avoid detergents and chemicals for 5-7 days after application
- If it is dry and the air is clean outside then you may park the vehicle in direct sun after application is complete to hasten cure
- Do not apply in direct sun or on hot surface
- Do not re-use 4" Suede applicators
- Do not re-use the towels you used to buff off with on paint
- Wear hand protection
- Avoid vapors and use suitable respiratory protection