Crystal Serum Light is the prosumer version of the world famous Gtechniq Accredited Detailer only Crystal Serum - a coating so hard that if applied incorrectly can only be removed by using 1,500 grit sand paper.
- Serum Light forms an ultra-durable, high-gloss, slick to the touch, chemically bonding inorganic layer of 9h optically clear ceramic
- The high density ceramic layer is resistant to chemicals ranging from pH2 - pH12. This characteristic also makes bonded contaminants such as tree sap, tar, and hard water spots, easy to remove
- Unlike mainstream wax and organic polymer coatings, Serum and Serum Light can resist much higher and lower temperatures. They resist temperatures as low as -40o to as high as +250o C
- The Crystal Serum Light has 3 to 5 years of durability
- Gtechniq Crystal Serum Light offers the best possible swirl mark and chemical resistance from a prosumer grade product