GWash has been specifically formulated to work in harmony with Gtechniq’s range of coatings.
GWash produces a high foam content which breaks the bond between the dirt film and your vehicle’s paintwork and lubricates dirt particles minimising surface abrasion. Used in conjunction with Gtechniq coatings, GWash will ensure maximum gloss retention through reduced micro scratching during the wash process.
Storage and Directions
- Prior to washing, remove loose dirt and contaminants from your vehicle by rinsing with a hose or jet wash
- For light dirt use 2 caps of GWash per bucket, and 4 caps for heavier soiling
- Always begin washing the upper surfaces and work your way down, rinsing your wash mitt in a separate bucket of water as you go to release dirt and then replenish your mitt in a second bucket containing your dilution of water and GWash
- Brake dust is highly abrasive so ideally use another mitt for cleaning your wheels
- Ensure that you never press hard to remove dirt - for