- Q² LeatherCoat is very easy to use, it just requires proper cleaning of the leather prior to ensure good bond, then simply apply to a soft microfiber cloth or applicator and wipe over in an even layer.
- With durability of up to 3 months this hydrophobic coating provides protection from liquids, sweat, dirt and also ‘dye transfer’ from jeans and clothing that can discolour and stain leather.
- As most modern interior automotive leather has a factory matt finish, we made sure that Q² LeatherCoat leaves an invisible layer that does not affect the look or feel of the soft leather trim in any way. It simply coats the leather to ensure its good looks remain the same as the day you bought it.
- Just one layer of Q² LeatherCoat ensures a high level of protection as the coating itself is hydrophobic and repels both liquids and dirt. It also provides strong protection against UV rays, allowing you to keep the freshness of colors for a long time, even in hot and sunny conditions.
- Cleanse leather with Q²M LeatherCleaner. Never apply without appropriate preparation of the surface. Let it dry and bond for at least 1 hour.